INVACARE IVC HOME CARE BED
Invacare introduces the next generation Home Care Bed. Invacare's IVC Home Care Bed offers a number of innovations that translate into long-term savings over the product lifecycle. The new IVC bed components such as the Universal Bed End, headspring, and footspring are interchangeable with your existing Invacare bed fleet, so you can now upgrade your fleet with these enhancements. These new features are designed to be easier to deliver, set-up, clean, and maintain.
- High Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant, and washable for easy cleaning.
- Universal Bed End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare Bed with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal.
- DC low voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter, and lighter than the old system and the IP66 rated waterproof enclosures allow the entire system to be washable with standard water pressure (Power washing is not recommended).
- Extended maintenance schedule - every 3 years or with every new user.
- Patent pending. UL 73, UL 962, and UL 2601 approved.
||15" min. - 23" max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
||Overall: 36"W x 88"L
||36"W x 80"L
|Product Weight Capacity:
||350 lbs. patient weight
450 lbs. inclusive of all accessories
||All Welds: Lifetime Mechanical/electrical: 3 years
INVACARE HOME CARE LOW BED
Invacare introduces the next generation Home Care Low Bed which offers a number of innovations that translate into savings over the product lifecycle.
BED38LOW-1633 Bed Package includes 5410LOW Full-Electric Low Bed, 5185 Innerspring Mattress, and 6632 Assist Rails. The 5185 mattress meets Fire Regulation Codes 16 CFR 1633 and 16 CFR 1632.
We offer an array of standard, lightweight, high strength lightweight, heavy duty, and reclining wheelchairs. Our inventory consists of the following sizes:
- Standard Wheelchairs
- Lightweight Wheelchairs
- High Strength Lightweight Wheelchairs
- Heavy Duty Wheelchairs
- Reclining Wheelchairs
- 14in width
- 16in width
- 18in width
- 20in width
- 22in width
OPTIFLEX CONTINUOUS PASSIVE MOTION (CPM) DEVICES
Designed to provide anatomical motion for all types of CPM Knee Patients: Pediatric, Athletic and Bariatric.
Progressive ROM Eliminates time consuming adjustments by automatically increasing daily Range of Motion.
Oscillation Zone™ Allows more time spent in the "active" or "working" Range of Motion.
Fast Back™ Accelerates through nonworking ROM while knee spends more time in "active" Range of Motion.
Comfort Zone™ Addresses patient pain threshold by providing therapy at a reduced flexion angle limit.