KANGAROO JOEY ENTERAL FEEDING PUMP
The Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump provides feeding and flushing in a completely portable device. This feeding pump is the first hydrating and ambulatory enteral device available. It assures clinicians of accurate and reliable function while providing patients with freedom and mobility.
- Increased Accuracy- +/- 7% making enteral feeding even safer
- Small Size-The smallest Kangaroo enteral feeding pump ever. It is ready for ambulatory use-just place it in the backpack, program the pump and go.
- Rubber Over mold-Makes the pump more durable and shock resistant.
- Easy to Use Power Source-Allows the user to very easily plug and unplug the Kangaroo Joey enteral feeding pump
- High IPX Rating-High waterproof rating making it even easier to clean between uses
- Ease of Use-"ATM style" interface guides the user through programming. Automatically recognizes the type of pump-set that is loaded and asks the user questions appropriate to only that set.
- Anti-Free Flow Pump Sets- All Kangaroo Joey pump sets have an AFF (Anti Free Flow) device. Once again, ensuring the safest product for our patients.
ENTERALITE INFINITY ENTERAL FEEDING PUMP
Small, highly accurate and truly portable, the EnteraLite Infinity allows tube fed patients the ability to participate in physical activity, without being held back by their feeding pumps.
Surpassing all other enteral pumps, the EnteraLite Infinity provides active freedom. Use of an enteral feeding pump no longer needs to be a major limitation to the user's daily schedule.
Designed for both hospital and alternate care use the EnteraLite Infinity's size, weight, accuracy, and portability promote and support physical activity. Enteral nutrition consumers can now gain the benefits from health-improving physical activity by utilizing new technology that supports active freedom.
PATROL FEEDING PUMP
The patrol pump is a standard in our care of home enteral patients. Its ease of use and reliability make this device the perfect option for less ambulatory patients. Some of the features include:
- Safe-T-Valve™ Designed to protect against runaway feeding if set is improperly loaded or becomes dislodged from pump
- Free-Flow Alarm Stops flow and alerts caregiver to free-flow condition when set is properly loaded
- Smart Pump Dial settings designed to take the guesswork out of pump programming—making operation easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to teach
- Programmable Hold If caregiver desires HOLD for other than 5 minutes for patient care, another interval (1 to 90 minutes) may be selected
- Lockout Features Allows caregiver to temporarily disable SET RATE, SET DOSE, and CLEAR VOLUME dial settings to prevent unauthorized or accidental changes
In order to meet the needs of our patients we maintain a large inventory of formulas ranging from your basic nutritional supplements to the disease specific formulas that may be required for more complex cases. In addition we also carry a large array of supplies to support patients on gravity, bolus, and pump feedings.