THREE, FIVE AND TEN LITER CONCENTRATORS
Our Three, Five and Ten Liter Concentrators are designed to be reliable, quiet, energy efficient and lightweight.
- High Oxygen concentration levels over the whole flow range
- Variable Flow rate up to 3, 5 or 10 L/min respectively
- OSD Sensor for continuously monitoring Oxygen levels
- Visual Audible alarms for low Oxygen levels, power failure, pressure drop and service required
DEVILBISS IFILL PERSONAL OXYGEN STATION
The future of home oxygen therapy starts here. The iFill is the only stand alone oxygen filling station on the market. This unique design allows patients to use and store their iFill virtually anywhere in their home minimizing disruption to their lives. The iFill will accommodate most cylinder sizes including M6, C, D and E. Every cylinder is equipped with a Pulse Dose Oxygen Conserving regulator already attached eliminating the need to change between cylinders.
The DeVilbiss iFill Personal Oxygen Station is the only stand alone oxygen filling station on the market. With this unique design patients can use and store their iFill virtually anywhere in their home minimizing disruption to the patients life. Additionally, the iFill can be used in conjunction with any concentrator.
Variety of iFill Cylinders
The iFill provides the flexibility to fill most cylinder sizes including M6, ML6, C, D and E. Choice of PulseDose Oxygen Conserving Device interface or Regulator interface.
The iFill lets users fill their cylinders in just a little over an hour - not the two hours it can take with other in-home oxygen filling units. Shorter fill times save energy costs. Partially filled cylinders can be easily topped off. And the iFill will automatically shut off when filling is complete.
- The iFill unit can be placed and used virtually anywhere in the home, minimizing the noise and disruption to daily life.
- Partially filled cylinders can be easily topped off.
- Automatically shuts off when filling is complete.
- Includes easy-roll casters that make it easy to move and store the unit when not in use.
- Cylinders can be refilled as often as needed.
- Provides the flexibility to fill most cylinder sizes including M6, C, D and E.
- Intuitive operation with instructions printed on the unit in English, French and Spanish.
PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATORS
Among the newest technology to the homecare oxygen market, our portable and "wearable" oxygen concentrators are designed to make the oxygen patient as independent as possible. Relatively lightweight at less than 18 or 5 lbs. respectively, these products are ideally suited for the highly ambulatory patient. AtHome Medical specialists match each patient with the appropriate device based upon factors including lifestyle and clinical need. Our portable devices deliver both continuous and pulse-dose modes while "wearable" is available in pulse-dose mode only. Both devices allow patients therapy for up to 3.5 hours on a single charge depending upon liter flow and therapeutic settings.
LIQUID OXYGEN SYSTEMS
Our fleet consists of Puritan Bennet Companion and Helios U46 liquid oxygen reservoirs which afford patients with higher liter flows the ability to remain at home. Equipped with Helios U300, Helios Marathon or Companion 1000 portable devices, these patients can remain active and ambulatory as well.
GASEOUS OXYGEN THERAPY
AtHome Medical is classified as both a manufacturer and distributor of oxygen by the FDA. We fill our own oxygen cylinders “in-house”, enabling us to be flexible and responsive to our patients. Further in the event of a natural disaster or emergency we are able to provide cylinders when other companies cannot. We provide a variety of sizes to accommodate the individual needs of our patients including M6, C, D, E, M60 and M.
HELIOS® UNIVERSAL RESERVOIR
The versatile HELiOS® Universal Reservoir works as part of the HELiOS Personal Oxygen System as well as with Companion-style portable liquid oxygen units. Available in two sizes (U36 and U46), the flexible HELiOS Universal Reservoir helps home care dealers make optimal use of their inventory to reduce operating costs. The reservoir keeps delivery costs to a minimum, because it is designed with the same low-loss evaporative control system used on the original HELiOS (H36 and H46) reservoirs. The HELiOS Universal Reservoir is used to refill portable units or can also provide oxygen directly to patients with the Puritan Bennett® Flow Control Valve and OxiClip™ Personal Oxygen Conserver.
HELIOS MARATHON® PORTABLE OXYGEN UNIT
A new addition to the Puritan Bennett® HELiOS® liquid oxygen product line, the HELiOS Marathon® Portable Oxygen Unit lets patients stay out all day. The HELiOS Marathon portable unit lasts up to 20 hours between refills* yet weighs only 5.6 pounds fully filled. So whether it's visiting friends and family, shopping, fishing or playing golf - patients can have long-lasting freedom without needing to refill their portable or bring along extra oxygen cylinders.
- Continuous flow/demand flow versatility. While other portable oxygen units have limited continuous flow operation, the HELiOS Marathon features multiple settings for continuous and demand flow modes.
- Lightweight design - weighs only 5.6 pounds filled.
- Lasts up to 20 hours at a demand flow setting of 2.
- Can be worn with a shoulder strap or backpack for hands-free convenience.
- Comfortable padded, slip-resistant shoulder strap.
- Fills in about 60 seconds from the home reservoir.
- Does not emit heat or noise.
- Durable, reliable design engineered to prevent leaks.
- Unit can operate flat on its back, upright or in any position in between.
- No batteries or electricity required.
HELIOS® PLUS H300 PORTABLE OXYGEN UNIT
With amazingly small, lightweight and long lasting portable units, the HELiOS® Personal Oxygen System encourages an active lifestyle for long-term oxygen therapy patients. The HELiOS Plus H300 Portable Oxygen Unit weighs only 3.6 pounds filled, enabling patients to wear it, rather than carry it. No cumbersome tubes, heavy canisters or batteries are required. The HELiOS system is also extremely economical. Its pneumatic oxygen conserving device gives it a conservation ratio over continuous flow oxygen of approximately 4:1. This allows the HELiOS Plus unit to provide up to 10 hours of use at a setting of 2. The HELiOS Plus can be refilled in about 40 seconds from a HELiOS system home reservoir, which typically lasts four to six weeks between refills.
- Small and lightweight (3.6 lbs filled) for maximum freedom and comfort.
- Operates in various positions for safety and convenience.
- Built-in pneumatic conserver requires no batteries for operation.
- Built-in spring scale for easy oxygen contents monitoring.
- Long duration, approximately 8-10 hours at a setting of 2 allows patient greater independence.
- Quick and easy to fill; takes about 40 seconds.
Text to follow.
Picture to follow.