TRILOGY100 PORTABLE HOME VENTILATOR
Trilogy100 is a life-support ventilator designed to provide invasive and noninvasive home ventilation for both adults and children weighing at least 11 pounds.
Easy to use
Trilogy100 provides easy-to-read, easy-to-navigate screens with clear, concise directions.
- The device can switch between detailed displays for clinicians and simplified screens for patients and caregivers.
- The intuitive design allows for quick access to device settings and patient information.
Trilogy100's portable design provides patients with increased mobility and makes it easy for clinicians and caregivers to move the device.
- Size: 6.6" x 11.2" x 9.3"
- Includes a 3-hour internal battery and a 3-hour detachable battery that can be quickly exchanged with spare batteries.
- Is lightweight (11 pounds) and has fewer connections than a standard circuit.
Trilogy100 is both a pressure and volume control ventilator.
- Features Respironics' proven BiPAP technology with digital Auto-Trak for true leak compensation.
- Allows clinicians to set dual prescriptions - one for daytime and a second for when the patient is asleep.
- Interchangeable ports allow clinicians to choose best available circuit and patient interface.
- Can accommodate a mask, mouthpiece, or tracheostomy.
LTV® 950 VENTILATOR
Light enough to move well. Advanced enough to breathe well.
Innovative technology and enhanced portability merge, enabling ventilator patients to be more mobile and comfortable. The LTV 950 incorporates many of today's more advanced modes of ventilation in a versatile 13.4 lb (6.1 kg) design for maximum mobility. It features pressure control, pressure support, NPPV, adjustable flow-triggering and an apnea backup mode.
Features and Benefits
Ease of Use
An intuitive interface makes the LTV 950 easy to understand and operate. The unit features extensive patient monitoring capabilities and a comprehensive alarms package for optimum patient care. With a footprint and size at a fraction of comparably equipped ventilators (13.4 lbs), the LTV 950 allows for greater patient mobility.
Designed to provide optimum patient comfort and care, the LTV 950 features:
- Variable Rise Time
- Variable Sensitivity Flow Trigger
- Variable Flow Termination
- Variable Time Termination
- Leak Compensation
- NPPV Mode
- High Pressure Alarm Delay
Oxygen Bleed In
Low Flow / Low Pressure
Versatile Power Options
For increased patient mobility and ease of transport, the LTV can be used with a variety of power sources:
- AC power
- LTV Transport Battery System
- LTV Universal Power Supply
- 3-Hour External Battery
- 9-Hour External Battery
- Automobile Lighter Adapter
Wide Range Of Applications:
- Use in home, sub-acute care and chronic care settings for transport
- Small size and light weight ideal for mobile patients in wheelchairs, cars, and RVs
- Capable of ventilating pediatric to adult patients
- O2 bleed-in up to 40%
- Provides volume or pressure ventilation
- Tidal Volume
- I:E Ratio
- Respiratory Rate
- Inspiratory Flow Rate
Alarm Interface Capabilities:
- Remote Alarm
- Pressure Alarm
- Hospital/Nurse Call System
Three Modes Of Operation:
- Control l Assist-Control
- Spontaneous Intermittent Ventilation (SIMV)
Multiple Power Sources:
- 120 VAC/240 VAC
- 12 VDC external capabilities (up to 20 hours)
- Internal battery (1 hour fully charged)
LP10 VOLUME VENTILATOR
Our durable LP Series™ of portable volume ventilators have a reputation for dependability. They are built with a patented brushless motor, which translates to lower cost of ownership. Its standard features and portability give the LP10 ventilator the flexibility to meet a broad range of pediatric and adult ventilation requirements. The LP10 ventilator has a pressure control cycle for pressure-limited, time-cycled ventilation. Decreased internal resistance reduces breathing effort in SIMV mode. With the LP10 ventilator, expanded alarms provide reliable patient management.
- Pressure control knob for pressure-limited, time-cycled ventilation.
- Decreased internal resistance reduces breathing effort in SIMV mode.
- Continuous, low-maintenance operation with minimal supervision results in low cost of ownership.
- Features and portability provide flexibility to meet a broad range of ventilation and patient requirements.
- Internal and external battery operation provides convenience and security.
Indications For Usage
- A portable ventilator ideal for in hospital transport, subaccute facilities and long term, in-home care.
PERCUSSIONAIRE IMPULSATOR (IPV)
The IPV Impulsator is a totally self contained Pulmonary Therapy System allowing COPD patients to continue daily professional quality, hospital administered IPV therapy, "at home."
The IPV Impulsator was designed to allow patients of all ages with Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchitis, Asthama, Bronchiectasis, Pulmonary Emphysema and other pulmonary disease to maintain daily quality IPV treatment schedules in the comfort of their home.
The IPV clinical concept was conceived, as well as the IPV administration devices designed, to provide for a total Bronchiolar-Alveolar Lung Recruitment. Lung management is gained by re-establishing the existing limited alveolar air exchange while equally important, enhancing the pulmonary blood flow during the pulmonary re-oxygenation process.
The CoughAssist noninvasively helps patients clear bronchial secretions when they can't cough for themselves. The CoughAssist is a safe, comfortable way to reduce the risk of airway damage and respiratory complications. Helps patients by enhancing or replacing their natural removal of bronchial secretions with the gradual application of positive pressure to the airway followed by a rapid shift to negative pressure. The slow inhale/rapid exhale airflow simulates the natural coughing process while avoiding the potential problems associated with more invasive procedures.